The regional hospital group of a large healthcare system is seeking to recruit two neurologists to its medical group in Columbus, Georgia. The group would welcome neurologists with experience, training or fellowship in Epilepsy, headache, Multiple Sclerosis, movement disorders, or stroke. They would welcome new graduates and those with more experience.
• Midtown Campus is a 583-bed hospital
• Northside Campus is a 100-bed hospital nationally recognized for delivering outstanding clinical quality and the highest levels of customer service
• 24-hour emergency services plus all major medical, surgical and diagnostic care
• Children’s Hospital, which includes a pediatric intensive care unit (PICU)
• Neuroscience center for spine and stroke care
• State-of-the-art sleep lab
• Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Target Stroke Elite Plus Hospital
• EEG monitoring
• Primarily outpatient position
• Most sub-specialties welcome and well-supported, in context of general neurology
• Sub-specialists could see up to 50% in sub-specialty
• Leadership opportunity
• 1:6 call
• Teaching available with family medicine residents and students from local universities
• Significant clinical research available through regional research Institute
• H-1B and J-1 visa waiver support available
• Highly competitive base salary plus incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and marketing.
About Columbus, GA:
Columbus, Georgia, located in the western part of the state, is home to the longest urban whitewater course in the world. You can enjoy a lazy river ride in the morning and a wild adventure with class V rapids in the afternoon. Adrenalin junkies can take a high adventure on the zip line that crosses the Chattahoochee River from Georgia to Alabama and back again. Visit the National Infantry Museum and experience 200+ years of history of the U.S. Infantry. Fly to the moon at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center or study distant planets at the Omnisphere Planetarium. Explore your creative side with Columbus’s thriving arts scene including, Springer Opera House, the State Theatre of Georgia, Columbus Museum, one of the largest museums in the southeast that brings American art and regional history to life, and RiverCenter for the Performing Arts, the centerpiece of the city's new arts and entertainment district. Columbus is home to some of the best public and private schools in the state, and has a very attractive cost-of-living. When you're hungry, no other destination offers more authentic, eclectic southern cuisine! Columbus, Georgia offers all the amenities of a large metropolitan city, while maintaining a small town feel.
Access to large metropolitan area
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, Headache, Movement Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|