An established neurology practice on the Eastern Shore of Maryland is seeking a third neurologist to join the team. Someone with an interest in EMG, evoked potentials, and/ or EEG would be greatly welcomed, though neurologists with other clinical interests are encouraged to apply!
• Support of 3 physician extenders
• General neurology call is 1:4 and non-burdensome during the week, with locums coverage to help in weekend call
• Employed by the Medical Group
• Recently renovated facilities
• Generous compensation package with wRVU-based bonus
Easton, MD is your quintessential coastal town, nestled along the shores of the Chesapeake Bay. Live and work in a beachside community, where people come to vacation. Because of their location and tourism industry, there are endless restaurant and boutique shopping options. Easton is also just a quick drive across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to Annapolis, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Have the option to live in a 1890s Victorian home near downtown, or in a new build on the water with your own private beach and dock!
|Subspecialty: , General Neurology, EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|