A large healthcare system in Southeastern Pennsylvania is seeking additional neurointerventional radiologists to join their team. This system truly values the input of their physicians.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Team will be fully-staffed at 3 FTEs
- Hospital is seeing ~850-1000 stroke and TIA and ~400 interventional cases per year
- Support of 2 APCs
- 2 bi-planes
- Neurology-trained neurointerventional radiologist can also staff the NCCU
- Radiology-trained neurointerventional radiologist will help staff Radiology
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus. Student loan forgiveness available
Situated in Southeast Pennsylvania, York is an easy 2-hour drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, or Washington DC. A mix of hip breweries and restaurants, and Colonial-era history, York is bound to have something for everyone.
Attractive schedule options available
Particularly patient focused
Student loan repayment available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Interventional, Neurocritical Care, Stroke|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|