A community hospital in beautiful Charlottesville is seeking an interventional neurologist to join their current interventional radiologist.
- Primary Stroke Center
- Flexible scheduling
- Join a hospital where your input is heard and valued
- Q2 call
- Call is only for interventional stroke and days are scheduled to be light when on call
- Hospital sees on average ~100 thrombectomies and ~60-70 AVMs each year
- Someone with neurocritical care interests would be especially exciting, as neuro patients fill ~1/3 of ICU beds
- New angio suite built in 2015
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to develop clinical research
Home of the University of Virginia, Charlottesville is a thriving city nestled in the idyllic Blue Ridge Mountains. Whether you're looking for a new build or a historic home, Charlottesville offers many affordable options! There are endless options of breweries, great dining, and things to do downtown. For someone interested in the outdoors, Charlottesville is only an hour to Shenandoah National Park. Charlottesville is in a central location - only 2.5 hours to DC; 1 hour to Richmond, VA; 3 hours to Winston-Salem, NC.
Particularly patient focused
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Interventional, Neurocritical Care, Neurohospitalist, Stroke|