A large practice is working with a community hospital in beautiful Eastern Idaho is recruiting neurohospitalists to join its growing practice. As the largest medical facility in the region, this hospital a full-service hospital with 318 patient beds. It serves as the region's healthcare hub, serving the majority of the western locations.
• Level 2 Trauma Center
• Level 1 ICU
• Primary Stroke Center
• 318 Beds
• 7-on/7-off or 14-on/14-off
• Opportunity to build a thriving inpatient practice
• Above MGMA median base salary + Sign-on bonus, moving expenses covered
• Teaching opportunity could be available, if interested
• H-1b visa assistance available
Idaho Falls is the commercial, cultural, and healthcare hub for Eastern Idaho, as well as parts of western Wyoming and southern Montana. It is served by the Idaho Falls Regional Airport and is home to the College of Eastern Idaho, the Museum of Idaho, and the Idaho Falls Chukars minor league baseball team. It is the principal city of the Idaho Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area and the Idaho Falls–Blackfoot-Rexburg, Idaho Combined Statistical Area.
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|