A large healthcare system in Southeastern Pennsylvania is seeking an additional neurohospitalist to join their growing inpatient neurology team.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Neurohospitalist team will be fully staffed at 4, currently have 2
- Schedule is 80% inpatient, 20% outpatient (only following-up with patients seen in hospital)
- Nurse practitioner support
- Call is 1:5 for system-wide tele-stroke coverage, weekend days and weeknights. Half-day off after weeknight call. Outpatient neurologists handle general neurology call.
- Weekend nights are covered by contracted tele-neurology firm
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus. Student loan forgiveness available
Situated in Southeast Pennsylvania, York is an easy 2-hour drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, or Washington DC. A mix of hip breweries and restaurants, and Colonial-era history, York is bound to have something for everyone.
Above market compensation package
Attractive schedule options available
Particularly patient focused
Student loan repayment available
Well organized and managed practice
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|