A large healthcare system in Southeastern Pennsylvania is seeking an additional neurohospitalist to join their growing inpatient neurology team.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Neurohospitalist team will be fully staffed at 4, currently have 2
- The schedule is 80% inpatient, 20% outpatient (only following-up with patients seen in hospital)
- Nurse practitioner support
- The call is 1:5 for system-wide telestroke coverage, weekend days and weeknights. Half-day off after weeknight call. Outpatient neurologists handle general neurology call.
- Weekend nights are covered by a contracted teleneurology firm
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus. Student loan forgiveness available
Situated in Southeast Pennsylvania, York is an easy 2-hour drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, or Washington DC. A mix of hip breweries and restaurants, and Colonial-era history, York is bound to have something for everyone.
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|