A Regional Hospital in Central Florida is seeking a neurohospitalist to join its growing inpatient neurology practice. The new neurologist will join a team that includes neurosurgeons, fully-staffed Neuro-ICU, neuro-trained nurses, hospitalists, and interventional specialists. EEG/EMG experience is very welcome.
• Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
• 8-bed Neuro-ICU
• Named on list of “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” by Becker’s Hospital Review in 2017
• Voted one of the “Top 100 Companies for Working Families” by the Orlando Sentinel for 12 consecutive years.
• Video EEG monitoring
• Favorable 7 on/7 off schedule
• Call only during 7 on week
• Consultative night call only
• Team includes neurosurgeons, fully-staffed Neuro-ICU, neuro-trained nurses, hospitalists, and interventional specialists
• EEG/EMG experience very welcome
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Sunny central Florida is mid-way between the Gulf and Atlantic coasts. Located just 90 minutes from the coastal beaches and an hour north of Orlando near Interstate 75 and the Florida Turnpike, they are close to Florida’s famous tourist attractions and Orlando’s International Airport. World-class golf, boating, and fishing are just a few of the many unique lifestyle opportunities that make this region a great place to work and call home.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|