A medical center in northeastern Tennessee is seeking a neurohospitalist for an exciting inpatient opportunity. This is a 7 on/7 off opportunity with a highly collegial team and supportive administration.
This award-winning medical center is a 505-bed Level 1 trauma center located in the northeastern part of the state, and is recognized by the American Heart Association, the American Stroke Association and the Joint Commission as a primary stroke center.
Highlights of the position
• 7-on/ 7-off schedule
• Purely consultative; hospitalists admit patients
• 4-5 consults and 5-10 follow-ups/day
• Call only during on week, taken almost exclusively from home
• Tele-stroke in place
• Teaching opportunity with trainees from East Tennessee State University
• Generous salary and benefits package including signing incentive, relocation allowance, and CME allowance
This city, located in the foothills of Appalachia, in the northeastern part of the state at the borders of Virginia and North Carolina. Hiking through old growth forests, fishing in crystal-clear streams and biking through neighborhoods on the greenbelt are just some of the things to do here. Outdoor attractions draw thousands of visitors to the city each year and keep residents active, but the city features a number of entertainment options, ranging from cultural venues to great restaurants and family-friendly adventures.
Above market compensation package
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|