A growing health system in Delaware is seeking a fourth 7 on/ 7 off neurohospitalist.
• Teach – there are opportunities to teach nursing and PA students, and medical colleagues on stroke care
• Research – supportive of clinical and outcomes research; they also have their own IRB
• Both hospitals are Primary Stroke Centers and have been awarded Gold Elite Plus status
• 7 days on/ 7 days off schedule; with telestroke support
• Opportunity to have a clinic during your on week, as well!
• Support from Stroke Coordinator and APPs
• There are opportunities to collaborate with providers from all over Delaware since the goal is to improve stroke and neurological care for the entire patient population of the state!
• J-1 and H1-b visa support available
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|