An academically affiliated healthcare system in Western Michigan is seeking a sleep neurologist to join its growing team. The new neurologist will practice at a non-profit, 400-bed hospital teaching hospital.
• They have two labs in their system
• Sleep department is under neurology
• 100% sleep volume
• A leadership position is available
• 2019 sleep lab studies: 2,474 lab studies and 2,298 home studies. They are expanding their primary care department in July and they anticipate an additional 2000 studies.
• Will see patients adult and pediatric sleep cases (6 years and older)
Western Michigan has a distinct culture, lifestyle, and economy. They have some of the country’s fastest-growing industries including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, agribusiness, renewable energy, aerospace and defense, and information technology. There’s plenty of fun to be had too. Whether you’re into outdoor recreation, arts, and music, professional sports, or the local food scene, West Michigan has exciting activities no matter what your idea of “fun” is. Blue waters, pristine beaches, craft breweries, delicious eateries, miles of trails, top-notch museums, charming shops, and professional sports will keep you busy through the four beautiful seasons in West Michigan.
Above market compensation package
Leadership role available
No or low trauma call
Research support available
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|