A large, sophisticated health center in Mississippi is seeking an additional neurohospitalist to add to their inpatient neurology team. The new neurologist will enjoy a desirable 7on/7off schedule with telestroke and strong mid-level support.
This is an opportunity to join a truly stable and very supportive administration. The hospital is a robust Primary Stroke Center seeing an average of 30-40 stroke cases per month. All neurologists who are interested in treating general neurological patients exclusively in the inpatient setting are welcome!
• 7on/7off Schedule shared with current Neurohospitalist
• Telestroke System in place
• Leadership Opportunity Available
• NP, RN, Dedicated Hospitalist, and Neurosurgeon Support
• Majority Stroke Volume, but interests in Neurophysiology can be supported
• J-1 and H-1B support available
• Strong Administrative Support
• Immediate Volume
• Opportunity to Participate in Clinical Trials
• Opportunity to teach rotating neurology residents and rotating medical students
• Excellent Compensation Package
Join a vibrant community and a large metropolitan area with access to an International Airport and major cities for those who enjoy travel. The city prides itself on its music and numerous cultural and recreational sites. There are multiple museums and performing Arts to enjoy. A variety of cultural and ethnic groups fill the city with international cuisine.
The large metropolitan area has excellent public-school options and a variety of private schools, which make the community a great place to raise a family. There are also multiple Universities in the area.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Research support available
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|