The Chief of Neurology at a highly-regarded, academically-affiliated North Carolina hospital system is creating a neurohospitalist service as the department grows and expands. A leadership role as the inpatient medical director is available for the right candidate.
• 185-bed community hospital
• Moving to 7/on-7/off schedule as new hires added to service
• Opportunity to participate in tele-stroke service at night
• Leadership opportunity available for experienced neurohospitalist
• Very competitive salary and benefits package
About the Area:
The highly desired Raleigh-Durham, NC area is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live. With its array of family-friendly activities, exceptional schools and universities, premier shopping, and Research Triangle Park’s high-tech research and development center, Raleigh-Durham has something for everyone!
Access to large metropolitan area
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|