• 250+ beds
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Dedicated neuro ICU
• Fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and neuro-interventionalists on site
• Will start off with 60%-70% movement disorder volume
• Will see 12 – 15 patients per day
• Flexible schedule
• Outpatient only
• No stroke or hospital call – will be required to take clinic after hours call that is 1:6
• The program has a new functional neurosurgeon and they want to aggressively build the DBS program.
Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining, and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. Situated in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city draws openness from the Great Plains to the east and features spectacular Rocky Mountain views to the west. Residents of this mile-high landscape are noted for their sunny dispositions and can-do attitudes.
|Subspecialty: Movement Disorders|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|