A large, academic center in the Midwest is excited to grow with the addition of two neuromuscular neurologists. Candidates trained in neuromuscular medicine or clinical neurophysiology with an EMG track are especially welcome. This extremely collegial and supportive environment is ideal for a young neurologist or someone with experience.
The center treats thousands of patients in the area each year and recently moved to a brand new, state-of-the-art building. The new neurologists will enjoy opportunities for research and leadership, along with a very competitive compensation package.
• 80% Clinical – 20% Research
• Non-burdensome call schedule
• Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship Director position available for qualified candidates
• Opportunities to participate in clinical trials and / or bench research
• J-1 & H1-B visas can be accommodated
• Competitive compensation
This Midwestern city is alive with energy and excitement offering a vibrant music & food scene and a wealth of world-class family friendly attractions. An abundance of scenic state parks close by, this city also hosts great private and public school options, affordable cost of living, and a mild climate.
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Neuromuscular|