A top academic hospital system in Seattle is seeking to expand its neuroscience service lines at two of its hospitals. It is seeking a vascular trained neurologist to be its Medical Director of Stroke.
• Medical Director for Stroke at two hospitals, but primarily located at the main campus
• Inpatient Neurology, Stroke and Consultations work
• Outpatient stroke clinic 1-2 half days per week
• Stroke Call, including TeleStroke responsibilities
• 3 Vascular Neurology fellows per year
• Abundant opportunities for participation or leadership in clinical or basic stroke research
Nationally recognized as one of the most livable cities in the US, Seattle is the largest city in the Pacific Northwest. A number of high-profile companies and health systems have helped place Seattle on the map, as well as attract people from diverse backgrounds to the area. Headquartered in Seattle, The University of Washington, Boeing, Microsoft, and Amazon.com have added to the city’s attraction. Between Seattle’s three professional athletic teams, music & film festivals, and attractions such as their most recognizable landmark, “The Space Needle,” there is no shortage of entertainment.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Research support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|