A health system in the Portland, OR area is excited to welcome a new Medical Director of Neurology to its neuroscience program. The new neurology leader will be based at a Portland hospital and will lead a team of 15 providers.
• Will be based at the downtown flagship hospital but oversee neurologist at six other hospitals
• Leader will split their time between clinical and administrative duties
• Will lead a department of 15-person neurology department (12 neurologists and 3 APP)
• Ideal candidate will have leadership and program building experience as well as strong organizational skill
• Will further develop use of telemedicine, telestroke network, and APP model.
• Opportunity to participate in stroke research (regional, state and national levels)
Portland, OR Highlights
Portland, Oregon’s largest city, sits on the Columbia and Willamette rivers, in the shadow of snow-capped Mount Hood. It’s known for its parks, bridges, and bicycle paths, as well as for its eco-friendliness and its microbreweries and coffeehouses. Iconic Washington Park encompasses sites from the formal Japanese Garden to Oregon Zoo and its railway. The city hosts thriving art, theater, and music scenes.
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|