A well-established, academic neuroscience institute in New Jersey is excited to welcome additional inpatient and outpatient neurologists to join their prestigious program. The institute is seeking fellowship-trained Epileptologists, Movement Disorders Neurologists, Neuro-ophthalmologists, Stroke Neurohospitalist, and Behavioral / Cognitive Neurologists, and are open to considering those with other subspecialty interests and training.
• 499-Bed Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level I Trauma Center
• Level IV Epilepsy Center
• Accredited Sleep Center
• DBS Program
• Dedicated eye room
• State-of-the-art equipment including OTC machine, retinal photographer, and vestibular lab with rotary chair
• Multi-disciplinary team in place – adult and pediatric neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuropsychologists, neuro-pathologists, registered nurses, clinical nurse practitioners, neuro-radiologists, and neuro-rehabilitation specialists
• Faculty appointment available
• Neurology Residency Program
• Opportunities for teaching and research
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
About the area –
The location is a beautiful township in Central New Jersey, and voted one of the best places to live by Money Magazine. Offering proximity to a number of major east coast cities, fantastic schooling options, a diverse population, and a dynamic business community, the township is a great place to live and work!
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, General Neurology, Movement Disorders, Neurohospitalist, Neuro-ophthalmology, Stroke, EEG|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|