A large and comprehensive health system in the Mid-Atlantic is seeking a general neurosurgeon to join its expanding system.
The new neurosurgeon will practice at a 580-bed acute care hospital that features the region's only accredited Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing health system with a flexible and supportive administration and to walk into a very busy, established practice right away. Mentorship is available for new grads.
• Opportunity to walk into a very busy, established practice right away. 250 cases expected first year and 350+ cases per year once established
• Catchment area: Support 6 hospitals in the system for telestroke (1.4M residents for telestroke), and they all send cases to primary admitting hospital
• Q6 general call schedule
• APC’s handle call during the day
• Patients managed by hospitalists
• Block OR Time available
• 13 APPs
• Medical student and resident teaching opportunities
• Opportunities to collaborate on research studies
• Admitting Hospital features state-of-the-art equipment: * MRI - GE Signa 1.5 T MRI and slated to get Philips 1.5T Ingenia and Philips 3T Elition in January 2020; * CT: 2 Philips Ingenuity 128 scanners located in the Imaging Department and 1 Philips iCT Brilliance 256 located in the ED. Also have Airo 32 slice portable CT in the OR; * Image Guided Navigation Equipment: purchasing Stryker coupled with portable CT scanner (intraoperative);
Centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic, the city is an easy 2-hour drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, or Washington DC. City features a lively downtown, a mix of hip breweries and restaurants, and Colonial-era history and is bound to have something for everyone.
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|