A large, nationally recognized, highly-integrated health system with more the 400 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities, and 15 medical centers, is currently seeking neurohospitalists and a Medical Director of Stroke for two of its regional hospitals.
Health System Highlights:
• The not-for-profit integrated system of 15 medical centers and 1,123 doctors in 343 clinic locations
• 24,400 employees and physician partners
• Care provided for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia
• 7-on 7-off schedule
• 2-year salary guarantee
• Work/Life balance encouraged
• CME allowance, Relocation Assistance, and full medical/retirement benefits
• Stroke Director Opportunity
Located only two hours from the mountains and four hours from the beach, these North Carolina metro areas are family-oriented communities with many colleges/universities and an abundance of cultural and outdoor recreational amenities.
For more stroke director opportunities and to learn about stroke director recruitment go to https://www.rosmansearch.com/pages/Stroke-Director-Recruiters.html.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby