A large health system in Central WI is eager to additional interventional stroke neurologists to its program.
• 225+-bed private-room hospital
• Part of a health system that employs 700 physicians
• In-house research institute (receives approximately $17 million in extramural funds per year)
• Plans to build neurology residency
Interventional Position Highlights:
• Provide neurointerventional care to patients along with their vascular neurosurgeon
• Join a closely-knit robust team of neurohospitalists, advanced practice clinicians, and emergency medicine providers
• Support to help transition their thrombectomy-capable stroke center to a Joint Commission-certified comprehensive stroke center
• Two biplane OR suites for neuroendovascular procedures
• The Neurology-trained neurointerventional radiologist can also staff the neurohospitalist call.
• Neurohospitalists take telestroke call for 8 feeder hospitals in the MCHS system
• The radiology-trained neurointerventional radiologist will help staff neuroradiology.
• Highly supportive Service Line Management
• Expectation of and Access to clinical research
• Teaching opportunities for residents and medical students.
• Opportunity to be stroke director
Excellent schools nearby
Leadership role available
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Research support available
Student loan repayment available
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice