An academic medical center in West Virginia is excited to recruit neurologists for its main campus location. The neurology department has a neurology residency and offers fellowships in vascular neurology and headache neurology.
At the main campus, there is a great need for neuromuscular neurology and an opportunity for someone with leadership experience to assume the role of Chief of Neuromuscular Medicine.
Main Campus Northern WV Highlights:
• 690-bed tertiary care center
• Level 1 trauma center
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• EMG and EEG lab integrated into outpatient clinic space
• Chief of Neuromuscular Medicine opportunity is available – The new hire would work with two current neuromuscular specialists and could work in the ALS clinic.
• Majority clinical position, but candidates with research interests may be supported up to 40% research time
• Assist with EMGs
• Competitive academic salary & benefits
• J-1 Visa Waiver & H-1b visa support available
Leadership role available
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, Neuromuscular, EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|