Due to a significant increase in volume, a well-regarded health system in Texas is recruiting a neurosurgeon to their well-established team. This is a general neurosurgery opportunity; interests in deformity and/or DBS cases can be accommodated within the context of this community practice position.
The current group of four neurosurgeons admits to two hospitals. The first is a level II 351-bed hospital with comprehensive stroke designation. The hospital just opened an entire floor dedicated to neurosurgery. The medical center offers latest in state-of-the-art technology. A hybrid O.R is currently being built and the capital expenditure has been approved for a robot. Th second hospital is a brand-new, non-designated, 105-bed medical center. The area has very little competition and is one of the fastest growing suburbs in the nation!
• Call will be 1:5 and is consultative in nature; two neurohospitalists assist in with call and the trauma team is fantastic
• PAs assist with rounding on in-service patients on the weekends, in the O.R., etc.
• 150 cases anticipated in year one with more than 300 cases once established
• Seven neurologists currently on staff
• Equipment includes Medtronic cranial navigation system and an O-Arm
• Neurosurgeons enjoy collaborative relationship with hospital administration
• CEO is also the neuroscience service leader for the system
• Attractive base plus RVU compensation structure with no per case cap
• Opportunity to participate in ancillary opportunities for income (surgery center)
This city’s diverse neighborhoods define one of the most beautiful suburban areas in the South. You can buy or build homes on the lake or with stunning park views, and enjoy paths for hiking, biking and walking. Excellent schools, outdoor living and metropolitan amenities in an prosperous community make this an excellent place to raise a family and live life to the fullest!
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|