A well-regarded health system in the Southwest is interested to recruit a general neurosurgeon with spine interests to a beautiful suburban hospital located minutes from a major metropolitan area!
As a 255-bed, non-designated trauma center, the hospital has been recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures and offers a broad array of service lines including interventional cardiology, oncology, spine surgery, orthopedics and sports medicine, and endovascular surgery.
This is a tremendous opportunity to capture cases currently being sent out. And, as a non-designated trauma center, you can take as much or as little call as you desire!
• Advanced Practice Provider support exists
• Three neurologists currently on staff
• Equipment includes Medtronic cranial navigation system and an O-Arm
• Neurosurgeons enjoy collaborative relationship with hospital administration
• CEO is also the neuroscience service leader for the system
• Attractive base plus RVU compensation structure with no per case cap
• Opportunity to participate in ancillary opportunities for income (surgery center)
Area residents enjoy parks, hiking/biking trails and water sports. From local events and amenities to world-class cultural activities, the region has numerous venues for family entertainment and enrichment. The community offer a diverse choice of housing, great schools and award-winning, quality healthcare services.