A health care system in Fort Myers, FL is seeking general neurologists to join its growing inpatient practice.
• Biplane suite available
• Interventional volume is shared with one endovascular neurosurgeon
• 1:3 rotating schedule anticipated
• Approximately 100 stroke alerts each month
• Reports to the Neuroscience Medical Director
• 120 Thrombectomy cases in 2019, with 102 in the last 6 months (Aug 2019-Feb 2020)
About Fort Myers:
Fort Myers is a gateway to the Southwest Florida region and a major tourist destination within Florida. Fort Myers is popular for its beaches, fishing, shopping – and the opportunity to learn about two of the nation’s most famed inventors and business leaders. Experience one-on-one natural encounters, play on top-notch Fort Myers beaches and treat yourselves to endless family-friendly attractions, restaurants, and resorts in Fort Myers and surrounding areas along southwest Florida’s sunny Gulf Coast. And don’t miss the Thomas Edison and Henry Ford winter estates. Back in 1916, Ford bought land in downtown Fort Myers, next door to Edison, his mentor. Now, both estates serve as museums that honor their founders and remind all of us about what they overcame and what they accomplished. Located equidistant from Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale, Fort Myers is an ideal place to live and work.
|Compensation: Contact for Details (216-906-8188)|