One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome an interventional neurologist to its hospital in the Colorado Springs area. The new neurologist will practice in a state of the art hospital that is currently a primary stroke center with plans to quickly achieve comprehensive status.
• 500+ beds
• Primary stroke center with plans to become comprehensive
• The Hospital is the market leader
• Large catchment area
• Dedicated neuro-ICU
• Abundant interventional volume (both thrombectomy and elective)
• Will team with endovascular neurosurgeon
• No general neurology or outpatient work (unless desired)
• Will be the “face” of the stroke program
• Plan is for Q3 call
• Competitive fixed salary with additional pay for call
The natural beauty of snow-capped peaks, bike trails and open spaces, access to arts and cultural venues, family attractions, proximity to world-class ski resorts, and over 300 days of sunshine each year enhances the magic that is Colorado Springs. With a population of over 400,000, Colorado Springs is the second most populous city in the state of Colorado, behind Denver. Money Magazine rated the city number one - the Best Big City in the nation to live and work. Cities Ranked & Rated ranked the community 4th in the nation based on a rigorous analysis including cost of living, climate, education, health and healthcare, crime, transportation, leisure, arts and culture, economy and jobs, and overall quality of life.
|Compensation: $600,000 - $700,000|