A community medical center in Central South Carolina is currently recruiting a majority outpatient neurologist to its growing practice. The neurologist who joins the practice will be the only neurologist at the location as the neurology need is emergent. This is an amazing opportunity for an enterprising physician to see 100% of the neurology volume.
• 116 Bed Acute Care Facility
• Partially owned by local physicians, there is also an adjoining medical office building for the area physician practices
• Mainly OP with some IP consult
• Solo/new startup, with potential to bring in second neurologist or Neuro APPs
• J1 Visa Waivers available for 2021
• H1-B visa transfers are available.
This small town in South Carolina is one of the most dynamic small towns in the South. The area has start-ups, small local shops, and large multi-national corporations. Education is at the forefront of this small-town community, with a state-recognized, top-notch school available for the state's most gifted high school STEM students. There is no shortage of cultural activities around the town with botanical gardens, arts council, and the local museum. There are also plenty of recreation opportunities with parks, restaurants and green spaces in this small southern town. Come enjoy the charm of true-southern living here in Central SC!
|Subspecialty: General Neurology|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|