A premier medical center in Central Kentucky is currently recruiting neurologists to join its growing practice. Interested neurologists can see 100% inpatient volume, 100% outpatient volume, or a traditional IP/OP split with volume in both settings.
• Serves a 10-county area in Central Kentucky
• Primary Stroke Certified
• Spine Surgery Certified
• 275+ bed facility
• Inpatient/Outpatient split general neurology opportunity
• Possibility for 100% inpatient or 100% outpatient volume
• Call is 10 days/month with non-burdonsome call volume.
• Leadership opportunity as Medical Director is available for interested candidates with experience
• J1 visa waivers are available for 2021.
• H1-B visa transfers are available.
• Student loan repayment assistance available
• Vascular neurologists and Movement disorder specialists would be particularly supported.
• Teaching opportunity is available with Internal Medicine residents
At the heart of Central KY is beautiful Lake Cumberland, a 65,000-acre lake with 1,200 miles of shoreline and a wealth of recreational opportunities including fishing, water sports, and house boating. General Burnside Island State Park is Kentucky’s only state park located on an island and offers a peaceful retreat for campers, boaters, and golfers. Four additional golf courses call the area home, as does Daniel Boone National Forest and Cumberland Falls State Park. Cumberland Falls – the “Niagara of the South” – boasts the Western Hemisphere’s only moonbow, in addition to white-water rafting, hiking, and canoeing. The area also plays host to the Center for Rural Development, which brings nationally recognized performing and visual arts, concerts and other special events to the community, as well as the Somernites Cruise, the state’s largest car and cruise show. A local Community College offers local educational opportunities, as do seven other colleges and universities within 75 miles.
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, Movement Disorders, Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|