An academically affiliated healthcare system in Western Michigan is seeking sub-specialized outpatient neurologists to join its growing team. The new neurologists will practice at a non-profit, 400-bed hospital teaching hospital.
• Most subspecialties can be supported, particularly movement disorders, headache, general, MS, and neuromuscular
• Non-burdensome call schedule (consult only during the week)
• Will see approximately 15 patients per day (40 min for new pts and 20 for follow-up)
• The neurologist will have APP support
• Opportunity for teaching and research
Western Michigan has a distinct culture, lifestyle, and economy. They have some of the country’s fastest-growing industries including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, agribusiness, renewable energy, aerospace and defense, and information technology. There’s plenty of fun to be had too. Whether you’re into outdoor recreation, arts, and music, professional sports, or the local food scene, West Michigan has exciting activities no matter what your idea of “fun” is. Blue waters, pristine beaches, craft breweries, delicious eateries, miles of trails, top-notch museums, charming shops, and professional sports will keep you busy through the four beautiful seasons in West Michigan.
Above market compensation package
Leadership role available
No or low trauma call
Research support available
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG or EMG), Epilepsy, General Neurology, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|