A large medical center in Honolulu, Hawaii is excited to hire a Memory Disorders sub-specialist to join its neurosciences program, with opportunity for a Directorship role.
• Step into immediate volume
• Research opportunities with full-time dedicated research coordinators
• Memory Disorders interests fully-supported, 100% volume available
• Memory Disorder Directorships available for experienced candidates, opportunity to build a dedicated clinic
• Teaching opportunities
• Hospitalists admit patients
• Neuro-trained APP support
Honolulu is the capital and largest city in the State of Hawaii. Honolulu is located along the southeast coast of the Island of Oahu. Sometimes called “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the third largest Hawaiian island. The city is a major hub for international business and is a major portal into the mainland United States. The city is famously host to a diverse variety of east-west and Pacific culture, cuisine, and traditions. As of 2015, Honolulu was ranked high on world livability rankings, and was also ranked as the 2nd safest city in the United States. Honolulu's tropical climate lends itself to year-round activities. In 2004, Men's Fitness magazine named Honolulu the fittest city in the US. Whether you’re hiking atop iconic Leahi (Diamond Head), enjoying some of Hawaii’s best shopping, or simply unwinding on the sands of the island’s beautiful beaches, you’ll find variety at every turn in Honolulu and Oahu.
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Research support available
|Subspecialty: Alzheimer's Disease/Dementia|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|