A large medical center in Honolulu, Hawaii is excited to hire additional neurologists to join their neurosciences program. Memory Disorders, Headache, and Vascular neurologists are the program's top needs, however General Neurology interests would also be well supported. An experienced candidate with a background in headache leadership could also be a director, and help establish a dedicated clinic.
• Step into immediate volume in your subspecialty
• Research opportunities with full-time dedicated research coordinators
• Headache interests fully-supported, 100% volume available
• Stroke, Cognitive/Behavioral, and General Neurology interests also well supported
• Directorships available for experienced candidates, opportunity to build a dedicated clinic
• Teaching opportunities
• Hospitalists admit patients
• Neuro-trained APP support
Honolulu is the capital and largest city in the State of Hawaii. Honolulu is located along the southeast coast of the Island of Oahu. Sometimes called “The Gathering Place,” Oahu is the third largest Hawaiian island. The city is a major hub for international business and is a major portal into the mainland United States. The city famously hosts a diverse variety of east-west and Pacific cultures, cuisine, and traditions. As of 2015, Honolulu was ranked high on world livability rankings and was also ranked as the 2nd safest city in the United States. Honolulu's tropical climate lends itself to year-round activities. In 2004, Men's Fitness magazine named Honolulu the fittest city in the US. Whether you’re hiking atop iconic Leahi (Diamond Head), enjoying some of Hawaii’s best shopping, or simply unwinding on the sands of the island’s beautiful beaches, you’ll find variety at every turn in Honolulu and Oahu.
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Research support available
|Subspecialty: General Neurology, Headache, Stroke, Alzheimer's Disease/Dementia|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|