An award-winning neurosciences program in New Jersey is undergoing exciting transformations! The dynamic Chairman of Neurology is excited to welcome strong leaders with a passion for program-building to further grow the neurology section.
The program is looking for inpatient neurologists specializing in neurocritical care to take an already well-developed program and to bring it to the next level.
• 5-bed Neuro-ICU
• Joint Commission Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Recipient of the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award
• Ranked #1 program in New Jersey for over 10 years in a row and in top 5% in the country
• Program building opportunity
• Relationship building is critical component of position
• Medical intensivists provide support
• Opportunity for leader and more junior position
• 7 on/7 off or M/F schedule available
This beautiful township in Central New Jersey was voted one of the best places to live, by Money Magazine. Offering proximity to a number of major east coast cities, fantastic schooling options, diverse population and a dynamic business community, Edison is a great place to live and work! The city offers affordable housing, museums, farmer’s market, live arts, great restaurants, and numerous parks and is an easy drive to New York City and Philadelphia. Be close to the action but away from the crowd!
|Subspecialty: Neurocritical Care|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|