A sophisticated, academically-affiliated hospital in Connecticut is seeking a pediatric neurologist to join their highly experienced neurology team. The medical group would love to welcome a provider who is interested in seeing a wide variety of child neurology patient cases. Subspecialized interests can be supported in the context of a general pediatric neurology practice.
• 100% pediatric neurology opportunity
• Patient-centered environment supported by cutting edge technology
• Dedicated pediatric ED with long-term monitoring capabilities
• Protected EEG reading and administrative time
• Teaching and research opportunities available
• Achieve work-life balance with telephone-only call and flexible rotations
With easy access to New York City, the community is an attractive and cosmopolitan coastal city offering the perfect combination of great housing, ethnic dining, parks, and culture. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly respected group of neurologists at a progressive hospital that puts patients first.
Access to large metropolitan area
No or low trauma call
Particularly patient focused
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Child Neurology, Epilepsy, EEG|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|