A sophisticated, academically-affiliated hospital in Connecticut is excited to welcome a stroke or neurocritical care fellowship-trained neurohospitalist to their highly experienced neurology team. The new neurohospitalist will handle inpatient general neurology consults and coverage of stroke alerts. Teleneurology will be available in May 2020 as dedicated support for this neurohospitalist team. Scheduling is flexible -- 7on/14off rotations or any other scheduling is open for discussion.
• Primary Stroke Center
• There is a neuro-interventional radiologist on staff, thrombectomy capable center
• A 305-bed not-for-profit community teaching hospital
• Dedicated inpatient position with flexible scheduling
• Teleneurology specifically for this system's neurohospitalists beginning in May 2020 for night call support
• Patient-centered environment supported by cutting edge technology
• Teaching and clinical research opportunities available
• Exceptionally competitive compensation and benefits package
• New hospital building in 2016 (all private rooms)
With easy access to New York City, the community is an attractive and cosmopolitan coastal city offering the perfect combination of great housing, ethnic dining, parks, and culture. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly respected group of neurologists at a progressive hospital that puts patients first.
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|