A growing health system in Delaware is seeking 7 on/ 7 off neurohospitalists.
• Teach – there are opportunities to teach nursing and PA students, and medical colleagues on stroke care
• Research – supportive of clinical and outcomes research; they also have their own IRB
• Growing Stroke Centers
• 7 days on/ 7 days off schedule; flexible with call schedule and support
• Opportunity to have a clinic during your on week, as well!
• Support from Stroke Coordinator
• There are opportunities to collaborate with providers from all over Delaware since the goal is to improve stroke and neurological care for the entire patient population of the state!
• J-1 and H1-b visa support available
Above market compensation package
Attractive schedule options available
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: Neurohospitalist, Stroke|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|