A North Carolina, nationally recognized, highly integrated health system with more than 400 physician practices, 100 outpatient facilities and 15 medical centers is seeking movement disorder specialists for its Charlotte location.
Health System Highlights:
• Not-for-profit integrated system of 15 medical centers and 1,123 doctors in 343 clinic locations
• 24,400 employees and physician partners
• Care provided for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, and Georgia
• 600+ beds
• 13-bed neuro-ICU
• Step-down unit under construction
• 1 of JCAHO top US Hospitals earning distinction in quality and performance measures
• PMC has been a JCAHO certified Primary Stroke center since 2006.
• Recipient of Gold Plus and Target Stroke Honor Roll in 2014 from AHA/ASA.
• Recipient of Gold Plus and Target Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus in 2015
• Neurointerventional radiologists available for endovascular stroke, brain aneurysm intervention 24/7
• M-F Schedule
• 80%+ Movement Disorders Subspecialty Volume
• Very manageable call schedule
• 2-year salary guarantee
• Medical & Retirement, Relocation Allowance, CME, Malpractice coverage
• Work-Life balance encouraged
This lovely location is equal parts old-fashioned charm and high-energy cosmopolitan bustle; enticing people from all over the world to settle down. Culture is rich in this region where residents can choose between world class restaurants, performing arts centers, museums, and 37 miles of greenway trails for biking and running. Residents can also experience and enjoy a thriving craft brewing scene or catch a game at one of the area’s professional basketball or football teams. Comprised of small neighborhoods, each with a distinctive feel and energy, there are plenty affordable housing options available in this metro region. Education options include numerous public elementary, middle and high schools in addition to 128 private schools. Higher education is also represented as this area is home to nine colleges and universities.
|Subspecialty: Movement Disorders|
|Compensation: Call for Details (216-906-8188)|