A well-regarded practice is interested in hiring a cranial-focused neurosurgeon to join their growing group. The new neurosurgeon will join 4 well-established, spine-focused neurosurgeons and 4 pain management doctors with several area offices. The new neurosurgeon will work primarily out of two local hospitals well-equipped to support a variety of cranial interests.
Enjoy a busy clinical practice with a strong focus on brain tumors including metastatic brain tumors, primary tumors, acoustic neuromas, and pituitary tumors. Linac based radiosurgery units available at the two hospitals, and access to a Gamma Knife with privileges at another local hospital.
* Serving a population of ~3 million residents
* Case mix is ~25-40% cranial to start and opportunity to grow over time. Current neurosurgeons will refer all cranial cases to new hire
* No pediatric neurosurgery cases
* Expected first year volume of ~150 cases and 200-250 cases once established;
* Group offering very competitive base salary plus incentive bonus and partnership track• 3-year partnership track with hybrid model of personal productivity/profit sharing;
* Strong long-term sustainable income;
* Q5 call schedule
* State-of-the-art equipment including a portable CT Scanner, BrainLab Image Guidance, Bi-Plane Angiosuite, Radiosurgery, MRI
This community offers the best of all worlds. It is an easy train ride away from New York City yet maintains a family-friendly suburban atmosphere. It has terrific schools and tremendous recreation activities. Beautiful beaches and parks make this one of the premier places to live in the country.
|Subspecialty: Neurosurgical Oncology/Skull Base|