A well-regarded private practice on Long Island is seeking to hire a general neurosurgeon. The practice has rapidly grown from one neurosurgeon to ten and also offers pain management. The new neurosurgeon will have the opportunity to develop a busy spine-focused general neurosurgery practice. The group is also eager to mentor a younger neurosurgeon.
• Long Island has a population of 3 million residents
• Case mix is ~80% spine with opportunity to develop cranial over time;
• No pediatric or vascular neurosurgery cases;
• Expected first year volume of ~100 cases and 200-250 cases once established;
• Group offering 3-year contract with competitive base salary and incentive bonus
• 3-year partnership track with hybrid model of personal productivity/profit sharing;
• Strong long-term sustainable income;
• Q4-Q5 call schedule – trauma burden is low;
• State-of-the-art equipment including a portable CT Scanner, BrainLab Image Guidance, Radiosurgery, MRI
Long Island offers the best of all worlds. It is an easy train ride away from New York City yet maintains a family-friendly suburban atmosphere. Long Island has terrific schools and tremendous recreation activities. Beautiful beaches and parks make this one of the premier places to live in the country.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
Well organized and managed practice