A well-established hospital system in Tennessee, is recruiting a neurosurgeon to join its growing hospital system. The hospital has entered into a PSA with a local large private practice, and have recently hired two new neurosurgeons to join the private practice. The two older neurosurgeons have stopped taking call, and there is a need for someone to work on a part-time basis helping out with the call for 10 - 14 days per month. They are flexible with the arrangement and open to different scenarios.
The hospital is committed to serving the greater Nashville area and surrounding communities by providing the highest quality healthcare in a caring, compassionate environment. They are currently working to obtain a Level II trauma status. The hospital is located just 25 minutes from Nashville.
Hospital and Position Highlights:
• 350 all private patient rooms
• Growing and expanding hospital to accommodate the expanding population
• Primary Stroke Center
• 80% spine practice
• Bi-plane suite currently being constructed and will partner with interventional radiologist
• Teaching opportunity with emergency medicine residents
• Clinical research opportunity available
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|