A hospital in Tennessee is recruiting four neurosurgeons over the next two years to join its growing hospital system. The hospital has entered into a PSA with a local large private practice and the new hires will be joining the group. These will be spine focused positions, and they can also support someone with endovascular interests. Cranial cases are not currently being seen in the area so someone could certainly capture the cranial cases that are leaving the area.
The hospital is committed to serving the greater Nashville area and surrounding communities by providing the highest quality healthcare in a caring, compassionate environment. They are currently working to obtain a Level II trauma status. The hospital is located just 25 minutes from Nashville. The hospital will open a 72-bed addition including 4 additional ORs in July 2020.
The hospital has worked very closely with two community neurosurgeons who will be slowing down their practices in the next 5 to 10 years as they near retirement, and they are happy to mentor new grads. The hospital recently came to an agreement with them to buy their practice and they will also be joining the private group.
Hospital and Position Highlights:
• 286 all private patient rooms and growing to 350 by July
• Growing and expanding hospital to accommodate the expanding population
• Primary Stroke Center
• 80% spine practice
• Bi-plane suite currently being constructed and will partner with interventional radiologist
• Teaching opportunity with emergency medicine residents
• Clinical research opportunity available
• Competitive compensation and benefits package through a PSA between the hospital and the group
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|