An academically affiliated health system in Western Michigan is excited to welcome a urologist to their thriving practice. This is a general urology position but someone with an interest in robotics would be well supported.
Health System Highlights Highlights:
• 14 hospitals system-wide
• 10+ urologists and 6 APP throughout the system
• Flagship hospital has over 1000 beds and is a level I trauma center
• The program is committed to medical education and has many resident and fellow physicians.
• Strong research ties with local university
• General urology position with a preference for robotic experience
• Practice at the main campus
• Will join practice of 10 urologists and several APP
• The need is for a succession planning as a current urologist will be leaving the group within the next year
• Excellent compensation package
Western Michigan Highlights:
Western Michigan has a distinct culture, lifestyle, and economy. They have some of the country’s fastest-growing industries including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, agribusiness, renewable energy, aerospace and defense, and information technology. Besides having great jobs, West Michigan has a low cost of living, which makes it a great place to start a career, raise a family, or retire. Urban city, small town, or rural areas—the West Michigan region has a diverse set of communities catering to everyone.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: General Urology|
|Compensation: $500,000 - $600,000|