An award-winning hospital system in Indiana is excited to welcome additional urologists to their 500+ bed hospital in South Bend, IN. The incoming urologist(s) will join a urogynecologist as the beginnings of a hospital employed urology practice. Plans are in place to quickly scale the practice to 3-4 urologist so that they can practice in a brand-new ambulatory surgery center that is expected to be completed in early 2023.
Health System/Hospital Highlights:
• 500 bed level II trauma center
• Strong primary care referral network
• Brand new ASC and medical tower being built which will increase OR, ER & ICU capacity
• Beacon Health is a strong, financially stable healthcare system
• Health system is physician led and driven
• General urology opportunity but the hospital is open to sub-specialization
• The new urologist will join a urogynecologist as the beginnings of a hospital employed urology practice.
• Physicians hired prior to completion of the new ASC will have input on how it is set-up
• Opportunity for someone to lead the newly created practice
• The hospital already has two robots in place
• No more than 10 days of call per month
Nestled along the banks of the St. Joseph River, South Bend, Indiana is home to 170,000 residents. Indiana has one of the lowest costs of living in the country, and South Bend was featured on NBC’s “Today” show as the No. 1 pick of the top 10 cities nationwide with the best housing values. There are top-quality public schools featuring traditional or specialized programs, as well as private and parochial options, offering something for every student. As home to the University of Notre Dame, South Bend offers a broad expanse of sporting and cultural amenities, atypical to that of other similar-sized U.S. cities. With easy access to downtown Chicago in 90 minutes and 40 minutes to the beaches of Lake Michigan, South Bend offers the best of Midwest living!
|Subspecialty: General Urology|