A hospital in southeast Georgia is hiring two general neurosurgeons with an interest in spine to partner with their current neurosurgeon. The current neurosurgeon has been in the community for 19 years and has built a strong, financially stable practice and reputation. This is a hospital employed position and there is a strong need in this community as the current neurosurgeon's partner has recently left the community.
The position offers a very lucrative base salary along with an RVU bonus incentive, APP supervision stipend, and sign-on bonus.
The hospital is excited to welcome someone who has been in practice for a while, as well as a new grad. This is the only neurosurgery practice in the immediate area and there is no local competition.
• Founded in 1911
• One of Georgia’s largest comprehensive regional medical centers offering medical surgical care, emergency treatment, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatrics, wound care, hospital-based substance abuse care and much more
• The Heart and Vascular Center performs more open-heart and cardiac catherization procedures than all other hospitals in the region combined
• One of only six designated perinatal centers in the state of Georgia and is the regions only provider of neonatal intensive care, radiation oncology and cardiovascular surgery
• Equipment includes C-Arm, Stryker Image Guided Navigation System, CT, MRI
• Block OR time available
- Medical draw area of 300,000
- Anticipated first year volume of 150 cases
- No pediatrics coverage
- Call schedule of 1 in 3, first call taken by hospitalists. Call not burdensome
- No major trauma brought to the center
- Practice open to hiring a PA for the neurosurgeon
- No local competition
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|