A level II trauma center in the Rocky Mountain area is recruiting a general neurosurgeon to join their team. The hospital is a 350 bed, primary stroke center and the only level II trauma center in the region.
This is an opportunity to join a very well-established service in a well-supported, physician friendly environment!
• Call is 1:4; hospitalists admit patients.
• Case mix of 80% spine, 20% cranial
• 125 cases anticipated in year one, 250+ once established.
• Two PAs currently on staff, currently seeking a third, a PA will be made available for the new hire.
• No other neurosurgeons in the area, only one ortho spine physician
• Strong referral patterns
• Catchment area of approximately 370,000
• Terrific practice administrator dedicated to neurosciences.
• Three neurologists currently on staff with another coming this summer.
• Block O.R. time is available.
• BrainLab cranial navigation and Stryker spine navigation equipment exists.
• Terrific compensation plan
With 300 days of sunshine annually and a consistently mild climate, this city is a great place to enjoy an outstanding quality of life. The area boasts year-round outdoor activities, celebrated and varied dining options, a vibrant arts district and exceptional economic growth.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|