A well-regarded five-star quality rated medical center in the Pacific Northwest is recruiting a general neurosurgeon to join the neurosciences program. Interests in spine and neuro-oncology are desired.
The hospital is a level III, 142 bed hospital and is part of a large, award-winning health system.
• 80/20 spine and cranial case mix
• 1:4 call; current neurosurgeons view images from home; call is consultative in nature
• Strong referral base and large catchment area
• PAs assist in the OR, round on patients on-service, in clinic, etc.
• Block O.R. time exists
• Latest in tools and equipment including an O-Arm and Stealth navigation for cranial work
This city is a place where scenic beauty, western history and outdoor adventure blend with small town friendliness, taste-tempting restaurants and more than 100 local wineries to create a vibrant, family-friendly community. The residents enjoy numerous rivers and the scenic beauty of the nearby mountains. Terrific educational options make this a great place to call home!
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|