An independent health system in Southeastern Pennsylvania is excited to hire a neurosurgeon to join their growing program. The new neurosurgeon will join the current neurosurgeon and help further develop the neurosurgery program. A wide variety of interests can be supported in the context of a general neurosurgery practice. Experienced candidates and new grads are both welcome to apply.
The health system partners with an academic medical center, which assists with call, telestroke services, and teleneurology. The hospital is a 200+ bed facility with a Level 2 trauma designation. It is also a teaching hospital for a nearby medical school.
The health system is currently building a new, 6-story pavilion that is expected to open in 2023. The new pavilion will have new operating rooms, a trauma bay, and a 14-bed expansion to the current ICU.
• General neurosurgery opportunity with the opportunity to see a wide variety and complexity of neurosurgery cases
• Call will be Q4 with PA support
• Level 2 Trauma Center
• APP support available; with plans to hire additional PA's
• Nearby new medical complex with orthopedic spine, sports medicine, neurosciences, imaging, and more
• MAKO and Divinci robots available
• Hospital has recently opened local urgent care facilities and an ASC
• Majority of referring physicians in community are independent, and health system has created an NCO (or accountable care organization), which integrates care from independent physician in community to employed groups allowing for patient tracking, communication portals, and doctor to doctor communication.
Access to large metropolitan area
Excellent schools nearby
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|