An award-winning medical center in the Southwest is recruiting a general neurosurgeon to join the team. Interests in tumors and skull base is preferred. The hospital is the only level I trauma center in the region. This teaching hospital has been ranked among the 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics (formerly Thomson/Reuters). It is also the only hospital district in state to receive the Silver Award for Appropriate Care measures by the quality improvement organization for Medicare.
• 65/35 mix of spine and cranial work
• Call is 1:6
• APPs will take first call when new hire starts work
• Five APPs on staff currently with two more being added
• Strong referral base with six clinics throughout the region
• Concerted effort and focus on provider relations marketing
• Collaborative culture with a supportive and physician friendly administration
• Well-run program with a terrific practice administrator, member of NERVES
• Neurosurgery has three block O.R. days
• Dedicated neuro-ICU
• O-Arm exists with Stealth navigation
• Competitive compensation offering
This city offers over 300 days of sunshine a year! It can best be described as a large, growing metropolitan community with a small-town culture. US News and World Report ranks high schools best in the nation. There are private, magnate, and specialized needs learning programs. There are many hiking and mountain biking trails throughout the community and many major retail stores. It is home to many bedroom communities close to natural springs, snow skiing and water skiing / fishing!
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: Neurosurgical Oncology/Skull Base|