A level II trauma center in beautiful Northern CA is seeking a general neurosurgeon to join their neurosciences team. Interests in spine, trauma, skull base and neuro-oncology can be accommodated within the context of a general neurosurgery position.
The hospital serves a large catchment area and has tremendous volume potential for the incoming hire!
This 276 bed medical center has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for high performance in several areas. It is also the recipient of the National Research Corporation’s Consumer Choice Award for eight consecutive years.
• 70/30 spine and cranial mix with more spine/cranial work available depending on one's interests
• 10 days of call with APP taking first call
• Hospitalists admit patients; telemedicine platform exists
• Very little competition for elective volume
• 150 cases anticipate in year one with more than 250 once established
• Block OR time available
• Established Neuro ICU with excellent neurointensivist on staff and another being recruited
• Capital expenditure has been approved for all new OR equipment
• Leadership opportunity available for an experienced candidate
• Extremely supportive hospital administration
• Attractive base plus RVU compensation structure
With mountains all around, miles of hiking and biking trails, a river running through it, and national parks nearby, this city is an outdoor paradise for young and old alike. Surrounded by mountains residency enjoy 300+ sunny days per year!
Leadership role available
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Visa support available
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|