A multi-specialty group located in Tulsa, and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is hiring multiple neurology subspecialties as they grow. Founded in 2019, the group is physician-owned and is proud to provide patient-focused care in regional, metropolitan, rural, and Indian Nation healthcare organizations. They are currently looking for general neurologists. There is also an opportunity for a physician to build telestroke service into the monthly schedule and serve multiple sites. This additional component can be accessed 24/7 from the convenience of a smartphone or laptop.
• General Outpatient Neurology Opportunity
• Cover an 80-bed Hospital & 40-bed Clinic that both share a parking lot
• 75% inpatient at Hospital and 25% outpatient at Clinic
• New clinic location in March 2020
• Light inpatient call coverage – Daytime only
• Hospitalists and telestroke cover first call to reduce the call volume
• Above MGMA Median Compensation
Oklahoma is a vibrant, booming area of the country. Straddling the South, Southwest, and Midwest regions of the country, Oklahoma is home to a distinct culture comprised of the best characteristics of each of these regions, in addition to Native American and cowboy heritage. The culture of Oklahoma is warm and welcoming with a very down-to-earth feel. The Central Oklahoma area still has the oil industry at the center of its economy, but sectors including start-ups, aerospace, and manufacturing are growing in the area. Nestled right near lakes, streams, and the Arkansas River, Oklahoma is the next great place to call home.
|Subspecialty: General Neurology|
|Compensation: $350,000 - $400,000|