Let the good times roll with a collegial health system in culturally rich and lively Southern Louisiana. Subspecialty interests in Stroke, Neurophysiology, Epilepsy, Headache, and Movement Disorders can all be well supported in the context of a general neurology practice.
- Hospital-Employed Community Practice
- Opportunity to build the neurology service line you envision, with very supportive administration
- Teaching opportunities with rotating students from nearby universities
- Non-burdensome call, with telemedicine support
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package, including loan repayment and sign on bonus
- H1-B and J1 visa support available
Enjoy the southern Louisiana lifestyle in a welcoming and diverse community that embodies the easy-going and fun-loving culture of the region. Enjoy the abundance of live music and cultural events locally, as well in nearby Baton Rouge and New Orleans.
Above market compensation package
Visa support available
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: , Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Movement Disorders, Stroke|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|