A neurosciences center in Phoenix is seeking a general neurologist to aid in the expansion of its large multidisciplinary neurosciences program in Tucson and Phoenix, and to develop a comprehensive neurological strategy in its Phoenix market to integrate with the Tucson market, thus meeting community needs for neuroscience services. The candidates will provide clinical and strategic leadership for the development of neuroscience services with both administrative and clinical responsibilities. The new physicians will be an integral part of pioneering and developing a state-of-the-art program.
• General outpatient Neurology; call limited (if any)
• Subspecialty interests in Clinical Neurophysiology, EMG, EEG, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular and Pain, well supported in the context of a general neurology practice
• As program expands, there could be more opportunity to become involved in hospital-based work (if interested)
• Group is in the process of updating the hospitals – renovating the neurology floor and neuro-ICU
• 100% outpatient practice, but IP/OP mix is available, if interested
• Shared call with three other neurologists
• General neurology consults; stroke call optional
• Pay call available
• Above market compensation
Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It's known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. With professional sports teams, performing arts centers, museums, an endless supply of parks, gardens, and other outdoor attractions and recreational activities, Phoenix is a great place to call home.
Above market compensation package
Access to large metropolitan area
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
|Subspecialty: , Epilepsy, General Neurology, Neuromuscular, Pain, EMG, EEG|
|Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000|