A group private practice is seeking a neurologist to join a highly respected and collegial group of neurologists in the Finger Lakes area and step into immediate volume on day one. For interested candidates, there is the possibility to teach through an academic affiliation.
This position is for a general neurologist with an opportunity for building a subspecialty practice if desired. Fellowship training is desirable but not required. Expertise in Headache, Neuroimmunology/MS, and Epilepsy could provide a compatible addition to the group.
• Pursue community - based practice in the beautiful Finger Lakes as a regional faculty member of a nationally recognized University Neuromedicine program
• Subspecialty Interests supported but not required
• Designated Stroke Center and State-of-the-Art Technology
• A highly supportive team of physicians
• 1 in 4 call schedule based on weekly rotating neurohospitalist model
• Night and weekend tele-stroke support from the University of Rochester
• Competitive compensation package with production bonus and robust benefits package
Quality of Life:
The Medical Center is located in the scenic Finger Lakes Region. Opportunities abound in and around the city to enjoy the outdoors, whether it is hiking in the many state parks or national forest, or biking in what is ranked 4th best in the country according to Bike Magazine. Cross country and downhill skiing are easily accessible as well as the lakes for any water activities. The Finger Lakes is the second-largest wine region in the country with over 100 vineyards and more restaurants per capita than New York City. Housing is easily and readily available with a number of choices that include walking to work or to the downtown area. Boston, New York, and Philadelphia are all within driving distance for a weekend getaway as well as the Adirondack Mountains for a hiking or skiing weekend.
Near lakes and gorgeous natural areas
Particularly patient focused
Well organized and managed practice
|Subspecialty: Epilepsy, General Neurology, Headache, Multiple Sclerosis/Neuro-Immunology|
|Compensation: $300,000 - $350,000|