A Regional Medical Center and Teaching Hospital in beautiful Iowa is seeking three neurologists to join their growing group of five! General neurologists, and those with a sub-specialty interest in Epilepsy and/or EEG, interested in a combined inpatient and outpatient practice would be valued and well supported. The group of fellowship trained neurologists have expertise in a wide range of neurologic diseases and treatments.
• Call will be 1:6 to start moving to 1:8 once the department is fully staffed
• Clinical Research Available
• Level 1 Trauma Center
• Large established epilepsy patient base
• Established electrodiagnostics lab with two bed epilepsy monitoring unit, 13 portable EEG machines, and 7 technicians with 24/7 coverage
• Electrodiagnostic lab directorship is available for qualified epilepsy sub-specialist
• Excellent neuroradiology department with 3 T MRI with functional imaging capability, SPECT, and PET
• Other diverse areas of expertise, including: cerebrovascular, movement disorders, headache, neuro-immunology, neuro-oncology and neuromuscular
• Neuroimaging Capabilities
The lovely city is home to approximately 600,000 people. Residents enjoy an affordable cost of living with higher than average salaries and a high quality public school system. There is an abundance of cultural activities including symphony, ballet, sports teams, top rated arts festival, farmers market, Art Center, Science Center, and more. Rated as one of the wealthiest cities in America the city has also been ranked number one as the best place for business in careers by Forbes, the best cities for families by Kiplinger, the best Midwestern city for young adults by The Business Journals!
|Subspecialty: , Epilepsy, General Neurology, EEG|