A collegial, well-run private practice in Texas is excited to recruit a general neurosurgeon to join the team. The group values a collaborative, team-inspired culture! This is a neurosurgery position with an emphasis in spine. New grads and experienced candidates are equally welcome. Neurosurgeons interested in joining can look forward to a collegial and fair work environment that promotes camaraderie and mentorship.
The practice is on a steep trajectory of growth with an acute focus on service and outcome-oriented neurosurgery. The practice is the sole provider of neurosurgical care at two hospitals.
• 7 days of call required in year one; No call requirements thereafter!
• Call is highly consultative in nature, with the rare occasion of having to go into the hospital at night. Hospitalists admit trauma patients.
• Very well-trained and high functioning nurse practitioners on staff
• An APP will be provided for the new hire
• O.R. block time is available
• State of the art equipment is available including a brand new Zeiss microscope, and Metronic spine and cranial navigation systems purchased and planned for install before summer 2021!
• One of the hospitals currently building a new O.R. dedicated solely to neurosurgery
• Extremely well-run practice with a seasoned, affable practice manager
• 200 cases anticipated in year one with more than 400+ once established
• Strong volume of referrals developed through wonderful working relationships fostered by maintaining easy communication, short queue for appointments and good surgical outcomes
• No competition, no other neurosurgeon practices or admits to either hospital!
• Hospital sponsored income guarantee with lucrative long-term income potential
This large city offers residents a friendly, small town feel but with big city amenities. World class shopping, amusement parks, sporting events, concerts, Broadway productions, museums and countless cultural and culinary festivals are all available here. Pockets of different communities and neighborhoods span across this large and sprawling city. Enjoy the best of all worlds in this terrific Texas city!
|Subspecialty: General Neurosurgery|